Friday, August 6, 2010

Mr. Manners

The other night Michael was finishing up grilling dinner and Grayson was VERY hungry, so I went ahead and gave him half of a hamburger bun to get started. He still sits in the highchair for meals, but after receiving the food he shimmied up to the table and (to my surprise) put the napkin on his lap like a little gentleman.

We don't teach him that in the highchair, so I'm not sure if he picked it up from school or from watching Michael and I sit down. Either way, it was too cute and quite the pleasant surprise.



I love this last look, like "what's the big deal, mom?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big!! I think he has gotten taller! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

He can be as polite as he wants at the dinner table, just as long as he doesn't stop running up to his Unk Sam and grabbing on!!!! Hi Gray!!!