Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pearly Whites

Gray had his first solo visit with the dentist this week. He's been with me a couple of times in the past to get used to the dentist office/instruments so he would be comfortable when it was time to sit in the chair. This week, it was his turn to be a big boy for Dr. Pat. 

After sitting on my lap during my teeth cleaning (and asking no less than 75 questions to the dental hygienist Ms. Marty throughout the process), Grayson was ready to get his own check up.

He got to pick out some sunglasses so the light wouldn't shine in his eyes. I thought he might freak out when Dr. Pat put the instruments in his mouth, but Grayson did great. He held his mouth open wide and sat very still. Next time we're going to try an actual polishing. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gray, I'll bring some of great-grandma's homemade fudge....that'll take care of those pearlies!!! unowho

Heather said...

What a big boy! He is growing so fast, Pal! Glad you had such a fun Christmas, and I liked your resolutions-eapecially the dinner line up. I could improve on that, too. Happy 2012, Friend!

Edward McNamara said...

He's only 3 years old? Wow, he grows up super fast! And a big boy like him should not be afraid of anything, including a visit to the dentist. Does he have cavities? I want to see more of his dentist adventures soon!!