Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tour de Driveway

Grayson has been doing well learning how to balance on his bike without pedals or training wheels. I can't remember if I've posted before about strider bikes, but it's a really neat concept for teaching young kids how to balance so they can ride without training wheels.

We took Gray's pedals and training wheels off a few months back and I think he'll be ready to put the pedals back on sometime this spring or summer. As you can see, he loves his bike which makes his daddy happy to no end.






(Disclaimer: I took these videos with Michael's phone and should have turned it horizontal. Apologies for the operator malfunction!)



2 comments:

Aaron said...

Fantastic Pics! Did you guys get a new camera? LX5?!

Lindsay said...

Not yet, Mike was using a camera from work. A new LX5 is on our list! My old cybershot has seen better days.