Saturday, September 14, 2013

Random Updates

September is a busy month in our house. We've started fall soccer, OU football is in full swing and we're keeping up with the new homework and activities of kindergarten. 

I've been keeping a list of random updates in my head, but there's no real theme to connect them so here it goes:
  • Gray is already in the Christmas spirit. He brought home "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" from the school library this week and also insisted on watching the original movie version this morning when he woke up. I didn't realize it at first, but he was also wearing a Santa-themed night shirt. I'd say this boy loves Christmas.
  • He has coined a new phrase for our household -- bottom humps. I don't know what the inspiration was, but now instead of bottom he calls it his bottom humps. Then he giggles uncontrollably.  
  • We have our first loose tooth! One of Gray's teeth in the front on top is just barely wiggling. He's very excited about the tooth fairy eventually coming. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gray, I'll knock, I mean, pull....yea that's it, pull that tooth for a quarter!! unowho