Sunday, December 8, 2013

Playdate with Nora

I don't think I've written about little Miss Nora lately. She is getting so big and has learned to roll over! She's also starting to pull her legs up under herself, so crawling is in the near future and I'll once again be reminded how much I need to go back and baby proof the house.

To say that Grayson and Holten love their little cousin is an understatement. Holt is adamant about Nora being his baby and Gray loves bringing her toys and patting her.

It's so much fun to see these three together. Gray and Holt have such a close bond that I'm excited to see the same thing grow with Nora once she gets big enough to play with them. She will soon be their shadow and will have to be one tough little cookie to keep up with these two wild boys.



No comments: