Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First trip to the circus

The circus came to Oklahoma City last weekend and Grayson and I enjoyed an impromptu mommy/son date. He had never been before and I hadn't been since I was a child, so we were both excited to see the spectacle.

I must admit, the circus is quite different when viewed through adult eyes, but Gray loved every bit of it. We kicked off the fun with a ride on the elephants. I wasn't sure if he would go through with it once it came time to climb onto the large beast, but Gray was brave and seemed to be having fun.

Waiting to ride an elephant!

The brave boy climbing up to get loaded onto the elephant

Hi mama!


Next up, it was time for a snocone! 

We had great seats, right in the middle of the three rings

My cute date!

Let the show begin!

The tigers got Gray's attention 

We happened to run into Luke and Suzanne at intermission. I couldn't believe we saw them in an arena of hundreds of people! 

The boys trying their best to look mean and tough with their light sabers.

No comments: