Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Buddy

I'm off work this week and have been enjoying some quality time with Grayson. I've completed some serious closet purging (mine and Gray's), caught up on laundry (finally!) and am fitting in some fun with my boy.

Grayson received his first video game from Santa (Minecraft), so I'm trying to balance screen time with good 'ol fashioned play time. I'm sure this is a battle we'll fight from now until he moves out of the house, but so far, it's been a great motivator for getting other chores done before he can play his video game.

Iron Man ready for some Minecraft

Showing me all his tricks on the playground before the weather turns bad this week

We've also watched a few movies, had lunch with daddy, baked pumpkin cookies and played with all of Gray's new Christmas toys. I'm very thankful for this time together and our everyday moments of fun. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what that boy needs, more and unlimited attention!! Have fun kids! unowho

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mom! You're doing a Great Job!!
Have fun and Happy New Year!!
L, Pappa

Anonymous said...

These times go by quickly! I am so glad you can take time to enjoy it. I am sure he is enjoying being with you as well. Love you, MOM