Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back to Reality (and blogging)

We returned this evening from our week-long vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Despite Grayson's meltdown on our last plane ride home, it was a great vacation. Our week consisted of a beach house full of fun people, amazing food, relaxing by the ocean, and even a few afternoon naps thrown in for good measure.

I'm way too exhausted to upload pictures tonight, but I promise to have some up soon. For now, I need to spend some quality cuddle time with Roxy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time and Grayson did well....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LINDZ! Save a hug for Grayson from me! luv, unksam

Carolyn B said...

Grayson was such a sweetie...and so are you and Mike. I have a new found respect for "The Tour" thanks to you and Mike. It was a great week in all respects and I hope to see you all again before Grayson is in high school. I hope you all are healthy and rested. I really enjoyed you and your precious family!