Friday, September 17, 2010

Milestone Moments

Today has been a very big day for our family. My Grandma Schultz turned 90 years young (and has never looked better) and Michael's parents closed on a house and five acres near Lake Thunderbird in Norman.

It's nice to have so many things to celebrate!

I've now decided I need to take better care of myself since I come from such good genes. Just like my Grandma, I want to be able to still live on my own and drive myself when I'm her age. It will be difficult to live up to the amazing and beautiful example she's set for our family.

As for the rest of the weekend, I'm sure we'll spend it tromping around on Nana and Popper's new land and dreaming up big plans for updating the house, scheming the best site for building a garage/car workshop/mancave, and trying to manage Mike Sr. and Jr.'s potential spending spree on things like a tractor, a four-wheeler and many other "necessities."

No comments: