Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Friends for life

Last week we enjoyed a visit from three generations of childhood friends. My dad's childhood friend Steve and his wife Nancy came to see us from Colorado Springs. My sister and I grew up spending many a summer vacation or trip to Six Flags with their three children and now the third generation got to play together.

Grayson and Holten played with Zak and his little brother Lukis. It was so much fun catching up with our friends and watching the boys bond. Of course, I realized after they were gone that I didn't get a picture of anyone but the kiddos. Isn't that always how it works?





2 comments:

jenhumphreys said...

Look another picture showing how awesome of a big bro he would be. Just sayin love y'all Jen.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!(and i didn't pay her to say that)!!
But, I'm very happy with our boys!
Life is Great!
L, Pappa