Thursday, June 28, 2012

Graysonisms

Grayson has had a couple of entertaining quotes lately so I thought I'd share before I forget them.

When I picked him up from school yesterday, he had come in from playing outside in the 100+ degree heat. I asked if he was hot and he said, "I'm sweaty. My hair is sweaty. Even my bones are sweaty!" I believe it with the weather we've been having.

Lately, Gray has been asking a lot of questions about what happens when you die. I've explained it several ways and also talked about leaving Earth and going to live with Jesus in heaven. Gray echoed the story back to me with a slight variation: "Mama, when you die you go to live in heaven with Jesus and they kick you off of Earth." Hmm, not exactly how I had described it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Grayson, guess that heat is getting to more than your bones! Have a fun trip next week!! unowho