Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend bonding

I've been very sick over the last week and I'm just now starting to feel normal again. We had a lot of fun planned for the weekend, but I had to miss out on some of it due to a horrible sinus infection.

Luckily, I was able to recover in time to spend an afternoon celebrating the birthdays of my sisters and brother-in-law Ben. Despite living in the same neighborhood, we're all running in 20 different directions so it was nice to spend a few hours hanging at my parent's place and just relaxing. Oh and did I mention cookie cake was involved?


Then on Sunday we had a wonderful visit from Michael's best friend Aaron who lives in San Francisco and his girlfriend MacKenzie. Again, we didn't have any set plans and just hung around the house catching up.

Grayson loved showing off for our company and brought out all his favorite dress-up gear to entertain them. Of course, they were really good sports and played along for hours.



No comments: