Sunday, May 18, 2014

Love Notes


Grayson has a pad of sticky notes hidden somewhere in his bedroom that he's been using to leave love notes all around the house. They've been popping up in all kinds of places over the past few weeks and are so sweet. He places each one in a spot where the intended recipient is sure to find it. For me, that means the door to our garage. For daddy, that means by the door knob on one of our bedroom doors in the hallway, or on his work computer. 

Even though he misspelled mommy and daddy, I haven't had the heart to correct him yet since it's so innocent and thoughtful. 

I was able to successfully sneak a few notes back to him in his lunchbox and the pantry where he saw it as he went to get breakfast. He likes being able to read them all by himself, and I love that he thought of this all on his own. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! He is so sweet to do this on his own. Very thoughtful!

I Love you Grayson!!! Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You'll have to start a file and save these treasures!
L, Pappa