Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cabin fever

We're going on three snow days in less than two weeks (not counting snow over the weekend) and Grayson and I are feeling a little cooped up. The amount of snow hasn't really warranted staying home (in my opinion), but his school has been cancelled which makes balancing workdays and caring for a child extremely challenging.

Grayson has been enjoying the extra hot chocolate, eating snow and "sleeping in" (until 7 a.m., goodness kid take advantage of it!).






We've played countless rounds of Guess Who?

We've watched most of the good movies on Netflix, so I decided to introduce Gray to The Karate Kid. So many wonderful life lessons, plus some rockin' 80s hair and clothes so it was fun for all!

He also made this riveting movie with my phone. Did you hear me say we have been inside too long? I have no doubt it will be up for an Oscar in next year's short film category. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great memories being made for you Both!
Where's the movie!!??
L, Pappa

Lindsay said...

I'm not sure if your iPad will play the movie file. You may have to view it with your laptop.