Monday, January 21, 2008

My life before the + sign

Hi, my name is Roxy and my world has recently been turned upside down. I sensed a change in my mom long before my parents sat me down and talked to me about being a big sister. Since that day, there have been times when I'm excited and times when I give my parents the cold shoulder.

My dad told me life would be different, but still fun and full of belly rubs. He was right to a point. I still get to sleep in the bed, but I can't run and jump on mom liked I used to be able to. I really miss romping around in the morning.

I'm also afraid that this new sibling will want to share my crate. I've worked really hard spreading my scent on it and getting the cushion fluffed just right. That's why I started taking precautions to sit in front of the doorway and growl if anyone comes close. It's never too early to protect your domain.

To further explain my life up until this crazy baby news, I put together a little slide show. This will help illustrate the fabulous life I've been leading. Paws crossed this life of luxury will continue. 
It's a girl! This was the good 'ol days.


Summer vacations on the lake.

Mom's favorite trick-or-treater.

Romping in the snow.
All dressed up for Christmas.

No comments: