Wednesday, May 27, 2009

M.I.A.

Apologies for the delay in posting. After a whirlwind trip to Houston, I've been trying to get our house and laundry back under control in between a work trip, pre-wedding errands for my little sister (Saturday is the big day!), and miscellaneous to dos for a friend's baby shower (also this weekend). 

To illustrate the priorities in our household -- all of Grayson's clothing, bedding and bibs are freshly washed, meanwhile Michael and I are scavenging for clean underwear. To top it off, I just picked up my bridesmaid's dress from the cleaners and it looks worse than before they steamed it. Arg

The good news is somehow we'll find a way to get  everything done and I promise to be back soon with new Grayson pics and anecdotes. Thanks for bearing with me! 

No comments: