Thursday, May 14, 2009

One to Remember

I can't believe the week is nearly over and I haven't had a chance to post about my wonderful Mother's Day gift. Michael made portrait silhouettes of our family and they are the perfect way to mark my first year of motherhood.

My terrible photography skills are not doing these justice, but hopefully you can see them in person soon. I tried taking some close ups to show how he amazingly captured the tiny details. Click on the individual images and they should get bigger.

















2 comments:

Whitney said...

WOW! Those are amazing. What a wonderful keepsake. I can't believe how they capture all of you so perfectly!

Erin said...

I meant to comment on this before, and I've been thinking about this wonderful gift ever since. Kudos to Michael! The silhouettes are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure they make you happy every time you look at them.