Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello there 2010

Happy New Year everyone! Not only is today the start of a new year and decade, but it also marks Grayson's 16 month birthday. Unfortunately, our family is beginning 2010 a little under the weather.

Grayson developed a cold during our post-Christmas trip to Houston and now Michael and I both have variations of it. My nose is running off my face and Michael's throat and head are killing him. Despite the rough start, we're still optimistic it's going to be a great year!

As I went to pull a photo to add to this post, I ran across photos from this time last year. It's amazing to see the difference in Grayson. He was just turning four months old, focused on trying solid foods for the first time, sitting up independently and beginning a new daycare. Man how the time flies. Here's a look at what a difference a year makes...

16 months

4 months

Best wishes for a safe and prosperous 2010 from our family to yours!

No comments: