Monday, January 25, 2010

I Just Don't Get It

la la la la

I've decided to capture some of the strange things Grayson does these days that I don't understand. I'm going to chalk it up to the fact that boys are, simply put, strange.
  • Kicking his right shoe off 30 seconds after we strap him into his car seat. Only his right one. Every time.
  • Trying to chew on said shoe even though it's dirty and disgusting.
  • Sticking his fingers in both ears and jabbering for 3-5 minutes.
  • Why he loves being underneath any kind of table (large or small, he'll find a way to get under it).
  • Why he turns every toy, chair, push car, ottoman, or anything else over to check out the undercarriage and mechanics.
  • How he knows the on/off button for his toys at such a young age.
  • Why the bathtub brings out a wild splashing beast that I never see until it's bath time.

2 comments:

Keenan said...

It must be a boy thing! Luke does all of the above...except it is both shoes, or "da-chews" as he calls them. I'm sure they will keep us wondering why they do things for years to come...

Anonymous said...

What's your point?