Monday, December 13, 2010

What It's All About

This Friday is Gray's Christmas program at school and I must admit I think it's going to be a train wreck. That said, I'm sure it's going to be very entertaining all the same.

Gray's teachers sent home lyrics to the songs they've been learning and when I try to get him to practice he either sings about every other word or he insists on me singing while he does the dance moves.

Below is a video from tonight's rehearsal of Reindeer Pokey. You'll notice I'm the only one singing except for the end of a verse when Gray yells out, "POKEY!" as loud as he can. Hopefully the older kids at school will take care of the singing while our son flails about.

I'll do my best to capture video of the real performance in between fits of laughter, but for now please enjoy the latest dance craze, Reindeer Pokey:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a performer! Wish I could pop in for the entertainment. I'm sure you'll record it, right!
L, Pappa

Anonymous said...

I always feel it is Christmas when I hear the kids sing. I will be ready to see the video so I will know it is time to celebrate!! I know he will do well and it will be adorable!Love you,Aunt KM