Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Skin Hurts

Grayson has come down with a fever and what I'm afraid may be the beginning stages of the flu. When I picked him up today he had 102 degree fever and immediately laid his head on my shoulder as I carried him out to the car. It was pitiful.

I asked him in the car if he wanted to go to the doctor and he said, "Yes, I'm sick." Then I asked what hurt and he said, "My skin hurts." So sad.

His school also told me that they've had a confirmed case of the flu today and several other kids were sent home with fevers. Great.

Luckily, we were able to get the last available appointment with our pediatrician tomorrow morning so I'm hopeful we can get him some medicine before this becomes the full-blown flu.

While I do enjoy the extra snuggle time, it's so hard to see him all lethargic and sad.

1 comment:

soonersdad said...

Tell Grayson that Nana and Popper send him hugs and kisses to make him feel better. we hop he gets well for "MONSTER JAM".