Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Boy & His Boots


One of my wonderful co-workers recently gave me some hand-me-down rain boots from her kids and Grayson has been living in them every waking moment since I brought them home. He calls them his cowboy boots and tromps around the house, most times with them on the wrong feet.

This morning after doing our normal potty routine (and not having to take off his pjs because he secretly takes them off sometime in the night, EVERY night), I laid out some clothes to see if he could dress himself. I went back into my room to give him some time and when I peeked in a few minutes later he was walking around buck naked in nothing but his yellow boots.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the adorable sight.

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is just so great. I read this post to Tyler and he got a good chuckle too.