Monday, November 21, 2011

Full of Surprises

These days Grayson is constantly surprising us. From busting out new vocabulary (in context) to playing computer games, our boy is three going on 13.

Today, I arrived at Gray's school to find him sitting at the computer, mouse in hand, playing a computer game. I've noticed the computer in his classroom before, but it's never been on when I'm there so I didn't think he ever played with it.

To my surprise, Gray was pretty good at maneuvering the mouse and was able to click on various shapes and drag them over to the sandbox and arrange them (which was the point of the exercise). When it was time to go, he clicked on "stop" and then turned off the screen like he does it everyday.

I don't think he's on email yet, but I fully expect a message any day now proving me otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So we shouldn't be too surprised when we see him on facebook next week?!!
L, Pappa