Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pass the Kleenex...and the soup

I think I got Gray's cold, which started in my chest and has now moved to my head. My major accomplishments from Saturday through Monday included moving from one couch to another, then back to the bed. I did manage to pull it together enough to go back to work on Tuesday, but it's been a rough week.

Luckily, I have two sweet guys to take care of me. Michael keeps me fed and hydrated, while Gray cuddles up under my blanket on the opposite end of the couch and "reads" me stories.

We haven't been doing much this week (since I've been going to bed earlier than Gray some nights), but I hope to have more updates on our silly boy for you soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!! Next year your mother can help take care of you too! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Forget about updating on the silly boy, I want to hear about Grayson!! Hope you're feeling better by now...see you all soon. unowho