Monday, March 26, 2012

I can't make this stuff up

Today when I picked Grayson up from school, the teacher asked me to sign an injury report. She couched it by saying, "I have a note for you to sign, and it's kinda entertaining." Here's what it said:

Date: 3/26/12
Time: 3:45 p.m.
Nature of Accident: Grayson was explaining how a friend was hit in the head with a ball and accidentally hit himself in the head with a toy hammer. 
Action taken: TLC & note home

Luckily, it was a small toy hammer and there's not even a bruise. I don't know why they wrote up a report for it, but I appreciated the laugh at any rate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fortunately he hit where nothing could be hurt!!! unowho

Anonymous said...

Could be better he could throw a cinder block up in the air and watch it fall on his face like Tanta or spin on the carpet with his face like Blayne. Just saying.