Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Getaway

We took a quick road trip to Branson, Missouri over July 4th and met up with my parents and cousin Suzanne's family. It was extremely hot, but we still had a lot of fun. I have too many photos to share for one post, so I'll break it up over the next few days.

The place where we stayed had two swimming pools, a miniature golf course, playground, horseshoes, shuffleboard and more. We took the opportunity to have Gray try mini-golf. It was extremely hot so we only got through nine holes, but Michael had already scored two holes-in-one!



Grayson also enjoyed some playtime with Luke and Jack. Pappa kept the boys entertained playing putt-putt and Susu pushed them on the swings. Everyone was happy. Of course, I didn't manage to get a photo of Gray with both his grandparents and only snapped a few shots of the boys.




It was nice to have a few days off and enjoy time with our family without a set schedule. We hit the outlet mall, had some great meals, observed happy hour and I read more magazines over the course of two days than I'd read in months.

No comments: