Saturday, August 10, 2013

Everyday Moments & Milestones

Yesterday was Gray's last day of daycare. He starts kindergarten in a week and after anticipating this day for so long, I can't believe it's finally here.

Soon we'll be busy with Thursday folders, library books and all kinds of school-related to dos. I've been getting Gray back in the swing of writing and working on his letters with some printable worksheets I found on Pinterest. Can you tell I'm the daughter/granddaughter/niece of teachers?


Amy, Michael and I also took off early on a Friday and surprised the boys by taking them to see Turbo at the movie theater. It was a really cute movie and the boys enjoyed getting their own small bags of popcorn. My how I wish these summer days could last forever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the worksheets. Go Grayson go!
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Grayson rocks on that writing!
Aunt KM