Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Family Time

We had an impromptu play date with Nora last week while Emily went to get her haircut. I knew Nora had been rolling over and trying to crawl, but I was not prepared for how mobile she'd become in a matter of days.

This tiny thing is getting up on all fours and rocking, but then army crawls by pulling with her arms. While the technique may be inefficient, it doesn't seem to slow her down or prevent her from getting anywhere she wants to go.


During her visit I also became very aware at how non-baby proof my house is now that Gray is older. I've got some prepping to do before she starts walking!


Last week, we also joined Emily, Nora, Grandmama and Grandaddy in supporting Uncle Levi and the Norman fire department. They hosted their annual chili supper fundraiser that supports the firemen, police department and ambulance service. Of course, Gray had to go fully decked out in his fireman gear so he'd fit in with the guys.

No comments: