Monday, January 13, 2014

Just hanging out

Lately, we've had a lot of plain 'ol everyday moments. No major milestones, but still lots of fun. I'm trying to be better about taking more photos, otherwise a week passes before I update the blog.


Gray received a boomerang for Christmas and we took advantage of some recent warm weather to take it for a test drive. It basically turned into a game of fetch, but that worked out well since we had been cooped up in the house for a few days due to the "polar vortex" and he had lots of energy to burn.


Gray and daddy have also been building all kinds of things with his Laser Pegs. These are basically light-up legos and are pretty cool. 

Gray's kindergarten class has been recently learning about fairy tales and puppet shows. Here's a puppet show performance of the Three Little Pigs that Gray did for me one night while I was cooking dinner. I should have taken a video to capture the different pig and wolf voices. Pretty funny.



No comments: