Monday, February 17, 2014

What lies ahead

We recently attended another OU men's gymnastics meet and I had a flash of what Gray will be like as a teenager. He was all about hanging with his buddy Liam a few rows away from their moms.

Two girls from Gray's kindergarten class also stopped by to say hello and give several hugs. I later asked more questions about the girls, Jenna and Linley, and learned that while they were just his friends, he was planning to marry Stella.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Stella, but he did make a point to show me which valentine she gave him out of his bag full of random store-bought junk from their school party. Ahh, my baby is evolving into a boy and I know if I blink he'll be a hormone-filled tween. Can't we just hit pause?!

Boomer, Gray and Liam hanging out at the meet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh just wait! As cute as he is, there will be all kinds of girls calling!! Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Another step in the pathway of parenting just happened AGAIN!!! Scary but awesome cause there will be lots more!!! L, Pappa