Monday, April 20, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter seems like it was a long time ago, but I've been fighting off a sinus infection for the past two weeks and am just now catching up on the blog.

We enjoyed an Easter breakfast, egg hunt and service at church before heading up to Grandmama and Grandaddy's house for lunch. Unfortunately, it was rainy so Nora and Gray had to hide eggs inside (luckily I remembered to grab the plastic eggs).

As always, I had planned to get photos of Gray with his grandparents and great grandmothers, but got caught up in the festivities and didn't capture everyone. Perhaps I'll get better about that someday.

My handsome fellas

Family selfie

My boy

Loading up...the egg per kid ratio was totally off and each child came away with overflowing baskets of eggs/candy. 

Action shot

Gray with his buddy Liam doing some Easter crafts before the egg hunt

Gray with Great Grandmama Solomon

I could not get a smile out of Nora to save my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day!! Grandmama