Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Growing like a weed!

Our azaleas have been blooming for a few weeks, so it's time once again to take Grayson's picture next to them as has become our annual tradition. It's always fun to look back on how he's grown over the years. We started in 2011 and it's now become something I look forward to capturing every year. Here are the photos from 20122013 and 2014.

I remember thinking he looked "so big" in the photo from 2013 and now that I see it, he's so short and little compared to the tall string bean boy of today. Hopefully he continues to humor me as I snap his pic for many more years to come!


Grayson at 6.5 years-old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO grown up! Would love to hear some of the funny things he said while posing! Great pics and so glad the tradition continues!
L, Pappa