Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Dusty Baby Book

In yet another mommy confessional, I must admit I have been lax about keeping up with Grayson's baby book. I guess since I capture timely anecdotes in this blog I get them off my mind and move on before capturing it in his baby book.

I've decided that since we're not really doing Christmas gifts for Grayson this year (because he won't really know the difference), I'm going to give him the gift of memories instead by taking the time to catch up on recording his milestones and experiences.

I may even get motivated to complete the family tree section of the book which is a challenge considering he has six sides of family between Michael and myself. They just don't make enough branches on those things to accurately capture our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad the only thing that got into my baby album or my wedding album for that matter was the people signing in at the showers. love yall jen

Anonymous said...

Poor Little Grayson!! Don't worry little buddy, your Uncle Sam is on the way next week and will stop by MS to pick up Papa Steve for you! I'll even bring a little something for your first Christmas!! You look like you're growing like a weed....can't wait to see you and toss you waaaaay up in the air and watch you giggle! Don't worry Linds and Hook, just kidding....love, ur Hotlanta Unc