Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Family Christmas Card

I've never been very good at sending out Christmas cards. I enjoy receiving them and want to keep in touch with folks, but Christmas cards never seem to make it on my to do list. Maybe it's sheer laziness, maybe it's the environmentalist in me not wanting to contribute to more paper use, maybe it's my inner scrooge...I don't really have a good reason why. It's nothing personal, it's just not something I typically do.

So instead I've pulled together a collage of holiday photos that would be great for our Christmas mailer (if one actually existed).






Happy holidays from our house to yours!

Love,
Michael, Lindsay, Grayson & Roxy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i now have me a picture of grayson on my desktop at work. i think he's changed since you left here less than a month ago. love yall
jen