Friday, April 24, 2009

Bump Watch 2009

We are officially in Bump Watch for this upcoming season of babies. The count is now up to seven people due this spring or summer and I can hardly stand all the excitement!

My older sister Amy is ready to pop any day now as is our friend Trisha. They are both due around May 5, but odds are neither one will actually make it that far since they have started dilating and getting more intense Braxton Hicks. I know they are more than ready for the waddling and waiting to be over.

Out of the seven babies there are four boys, one girl and two unknowns. If the lone girl ends up staying that way she's in for some serious spoiling by the rest of us boy parents. Bow headbands and sundresses here I come!

Every time my cell phone rings I immediately think it may be the phone tree activating to spread delivery news. My rotten brother-in-law Ben already pranked us a while back but he was crying wolf. So not cool. Someday I'll pay that twerp back when he least expects it.

I'll keep you posted on names, photos and details as they emerge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I do not recall". From your rotten brother and law.