Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jesus Loves Buses

Tonight we met up with my dad and his side of the family for dinner after work. My cousin's nearly three-year-old son Luke was there too and spent some quality time with his little cousin Grayson chasing him around.

Luke was entertaining us with several songs and started singing Jesus Loves Me in the most adorable little boy voice. After a couple of lines, he got distracted and it went something like this:

Jesus loves me this I know.
For the bible tells me so.
The wheels on the bus go round and round...

So hilarious! I told him it was an interesting remix to an old classic. He just smiled and handed me one of his blue M&Ms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I can't read your blog if you're going to keep posting this rubbish. It makes me teary.
-A

Anonymous said...

Just think how Luke will teach Grayson and Holt that song! unksam