Friday, February 26, 2010

Monumental Occasion

My sister Amy updates her blog Baby Detour literally 4-5 times A YEAR! But despite her lack of posts, I still check it nearly every day with the hope of new material (yes, I am an eternal optimist).

Surprisingly, she put a new post up this week. Click on the link above or the one on my blog roll in the left margin and check out my nephew Holt's new haircut. It's adorable! Don't you love his rockstar PJs too? (That was a trick question, we gave him those for Christmas.)

He's 8 months younger than Grayson and has already had several hair trims, but this is his first real haircut.

Not only does this post satisfy my craving for more news from my North Carolina-based family, but it also gives me a glimmer of hope that there may be an increase in post frequency from my sister (one new post and we're only two months into the new year!). Either way, I'll continue my daily stalking undeterred.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, check Amy's blog daily to no avail...have even posted comments that didn't take, so if she checks here, she'll know she et al are not forgotten! Holt, you are getting so big...luv that new haircut, wish I had that kind of hair! Your Pappa is coming to visit this week, have a fun time!! Luv, Unk Sam

PS...Gray, I hope to see you SOON!