Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shake What Your Mama Gave Ya

When I was at the toy store on Monday I couldn't resist buying Grayson some musical maracas that light up, sing and count when you shake them. He loves music and has begun dancing lately, so I thought they would be a fun surprise.

I video taped his reaction when we first handed over the shakers. It took him a little bit to figure out what to do, but overall I'd say they were a hit. You be the judge.



Here's this evening's performance:



P.S. In the last video it looks like I pushed Roxy off my lap, but she actually jumped off as I was trying to position her for the camera. Mike wanted me to clarify that so you didn't think it was doggie abuse. Crazy dog.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Dog-pusher!

Sandy said...

So precious! I think I need some of those.

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, Roxy, you could be your cousin Tug, looking for a new home! Just don't let cuzin Suz and Jimmy doggy sit you, they're 3 for 3!