Thursday, April 7, 2011

Graysonisms

A few recent Grayson quotes that made me smile...

I was brushing Grayson's teeth one morning when I handed him the toothbrush for his usual "turn" when he said, "Good sharing mommy." So funny! This is exactly what we tell him when we catch him sharing his toys.

Riding home in the car one evening Gray was rubbing a stuffed animal's leg on his face saying it was a make-up brush. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Is that soft on your face like a make-up brush?

Gray: Yes, I'm putting on make-up.

Me: Do boys wear make-up?

Gray (smiling): Nooooo, but mommy wears make-up.

Me: That's because mommy is a girl and girls wear make-up. Are you a boy?

Gray: No, I'm not a boy. I'm a dude.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've got to see this little "dude" soon! He's too funny and growing up SO fast!