Thursday, August 16, 2012

Making an entrance


I'd like to introduce you to Lincoln, the newest heartbreaker in our extended family. He entered the world six weeks early, but at 5 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches, he's doing extremely well.

Lincoln is our newest cousin on Michael's side of the family and we are so proud of his mama Kristin and all that she endured the last few weeks of pregnancy (and kudos to new dad Jarrod too!). I can't wait to meet him and really hate that he's so far away in Houston.

Tonight as I was rocking Grayson, I was telling him about Tanta (that's what he calls Kristin) having her baby and that his new cousin was named Lincoln. He got a big smile and asked, "Can we keep him?"

I explained that Lincoln was going to live with Tanta and Jarrod, but that he was our family's to keep. We are so lucky and excited to have a new cousin to watch grow up and play with us!


No comments: