Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Jr. Artist

Michael has been teaching Grayson his love of painting and I think some of his recent artwork is kinda cool. Gray always starts out with green (his favorite color) and most of the time he's drawing "rockets," but it makes me happy to see him being creative.

The artist (and his farmer tan) at work 

I love the head tilt. He's really thinking about what he's doing. 

Here's the first canvas. The red dot in the corner is Gray's "mark" or signature.  

Here's the second canvas. We hung this one in the doorway to his room. Most of the artwork in Gray's room is Michael's, so Grayson was excited to have his piece hanging up like daddy's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting for my original artwork and please include the signature. I want to get in on the ground floor for when he is famous. Love, Grandmama

soonersdad said...

There's nothing wrong with a farmer tan. I've been cultivating one for years.

Anonymous said...

I think we're closer to Jackson Pollard than Michalangelo at this time. Love the creativity.

Brenda D