Wednesday, September 26, 2012

All About Grayson

Grayson recently brought home the first book that he has ever written (and by written I mean he drew the pictures and his teacher recorded what he told her on each page). It's called All About Me! I thought I'd give you a recap of the facts listed inside:
  • Watermelon is my favorite food
  • I like giraffes
  • My favorite friend is Holten
  • Green is my favorite color
  • I am four years old
  • I like to stay at home
I'd say this sums him up nicely. Except for his favorite food (which I would have said is strawberries or spaghetti), this first book accurately captures some of our son's favorite things. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have Another writer in our family!! Guess it's never too early to start! But... watermelon? That is a surprise!
L, Pappa

Heather said...

Four is such a great age. I love what they say. You know what I wish we had done more of - video.

If you haven't lately, you should consider asking him questions and get it on tape (or digital - you know what I mean).

I like what they say about their parents, too. How old is your dad, and what does he like to do - kind of thing. His school probably has or will at some point done this on paper. It's so fun and entertaining.

Thanks for writing for The Mommyhood, Lindsday. I totally love what you wrote. Have a great day!
Heather