Thursday, September 27, 2012

Guest post: The Mommyhood


My former client-turned-friend Heather just launched her first book called Secrets of The Mommyhood. I am beyond excited for her and can't read excerpts from her book or blog without laughing uncontrollably. She's such a wonderful storyteller.

She asked me to write a guest post for her blog, The Mommyhood, as part of a series called "What I wish I'd known." My post went up today and I hope you take a minute to not only read it, but check out the rest of Heather's hilarious blog.

They say it takes a village to raise a child, but it's having a group of inspiring mom friends like Heather that help raise me as a mother.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lindsay,
Thank you for your kind words. I learned so much from you and Jackie and Becky. And the things I learned from you are helping me do what I am doing now.

You are such a neat person and a cool mom (with her head on straight, which I really admire). Its nice to know people who take it all in stride and stay focused on the right things. I like your perspective.

Glad to know you, Friend.
Heather