Monday, March 25, 2013

Fresh air and friends

I am extremely behind on blogging at the moment and currently have a handful of posts floating around in my brain. I took the time tonight to (finally) download some photos from several weeks ago, so hopefully that will help me catch you up a bit.

A couple of weekends ago, we met up with some friends for a potluck picnic at a nearby park. The kids enjoyed dining on quilts in the grass and I loved the simple pleasure of celebrating Friday night catching up with some of our closest friends.

It was a gorgeous evening that was so easy and carefree that it made me thankful for our non-big city life. If only I'd remember to bring out my camera to capture these sweet moments instead of relying on my faulty cell phone photography skills.

Liam (aka Kevin Durant) brought his rocket launcher and the kids (young and old) enjoyed jumping on the pedal to see how high each rocket would fly. 

Gray was a blur the entire evening either running or cycling through the wide open spaces.


Claire and Bea loved loading the rocket launcher


Here's Cora patiently waiting with her ammunition for her turn. Don't let the precious dress fool you...this girl can keep up with those boys without skipping a beat. 

No comments: