Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Showering Baby Nora

We recently hosted a baby shower for my sister Emily and brother-in-law Levi's soon-to-arrive little girl. I'm over the moon excited to finally have a girl in our immediate family. She is expected to arrive in late May. 

It's amazing how many neat baby products have come on the market in the short time since we were going through the shower/baby stage. Despite the innovative gadgets, nothing can top the adorable dresses, bows and booties that come with having a baby girl. 

This little one may not have a bottle to drink out of or blankets for swaddling, but she will be one well-dressed cutie pie. Priorities, right?

We held the shower at a nearby restaurant that has a great party room with local art. My older sister Amy designed the cutest vintage theme with letters and pink chevron sprinkled all around. This sign says "Ee: E is for Emily."


P is for party favor! Notice the custom labels on the pink finger nail polishes. This is so Amy. I didn't get any of this DNA and was doing good to get the stickers on straight.


Sisters

Part of the party guests

My sisters and I along with our mom. 
I swear my little sister is so tiny that I look as pregnant as she does! You'd never know she is in her third trimester.

The hostesses with the mostess! 
Me, Becca (Em's sweet sister-in-law), Emily (aka mommy-to-be) and Amy

I have a couple hundred more photos, but I'll just share those with Emily and spare you the full album. All-in-all it was a fun afternoon and made us all realize how quickly baby Nora will be here. I can't wait to meet her!!


No comments: