Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fishing with Daddy

Michael and Grayson have been having some father and son time once a week by going fishing together. They always politely invite me to come along, but it's usually hot and involves touching worms, so I'm happy to let them have their fun without me.

So far Gray has only had a nibble, but he's always excited to tell me about their adventures when they return home. Fishing is something Michael loves and could do for hours, so it's fun to see Gray enjoy it too. I think it's teaching both of them about patience but in different ways.

Their latest fishing adventure was out at Lake Thunderbird. Gray only got a nibble and then his pole went in the water. Luckily daddy was nearby to save it. 

Check out the little fisherman's power stance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's looking so grown up. And so patient, too!
Ready for our trip!
L, Pappa