Friday, June 28, 2013

Like Mother, Like Son

When I was a child I used to play with my belly button or my ear lobe subconsciously while watching TV or trying to go to sleep. We have a 4D ultrasound photo of Gray cupping his ear with his hand in utero and I've noticed that he still does it even today when he's going to sleep.

This afternoon, I picked Gray up early from school and after getting an Icee treat we watched a little Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood to get past the heat of the day so we could swim. I just happened to look over and realize that while watching TV, Gray was playing with his belly button.

We've never talked about that being an old habit of mine and I've never seen him do it before. Guess it's in his DNA just like he gets his nighttime nail biting habit from his daddy. There's no denying, he's our boy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he bothers me just like his mommy did when she was brattty...I mean little! unowho

Anonymous said...

No, there is definitely No denying!!! But that's a Good thing!!
L, Pappa