Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summertime & the livin' is easy

We've been busy enjoying summertime over the last few weeks with spontaneous playdates in the swimming pool, grilling and dining al fresco most evenings and even fitting in a trip to the lake.

We spent last weekend at Lake Tenkiller with our family celebrating an early Father's Day with Pappa and Susu. I didn't manage to take one picture the entire weekend, but luckily my cousin Suzanne sent me a few she snapped of the boys. These four cousins have so much fun together and I can't get enough of them. They all play so well together and even Jack is getting big enough to get in on the action.




I have countless wonderful memories of summer weekends at the lake growing up. It makes my heart happy to see the next generation of cousins also loving so many of the things that we enjoyed. We are very blessed!

No comments: