Thursday, August 6, 2015

Life's a Party

We've had a lot to celebrate here lately. Amy and Holten are in town for a few weeks from Seattle and they arrived just in time to celebrate my birthday and my mom's (which was a milestone we won't specify in detail), plus Amy helped me throw Emily a baby shower for baby Wyatt.

I think we've all had our fill of cookie cake for a while, but it's been fun to see so many relatives and friends throughout all of the celebrations.

We even managed to remember to take a picture of the girls at my mom's birthday dinner. 

On the day of Emily's baby shower, Michael took Gray and Holt to the Museum of Osteology (or bone museum). It's fairly new and Gray had been there before with my parents, but Michael and Holt hadn't experienced it before.

Not entirely sure what's happening in this picture, but I found it on Michael's phone and had a laugh







They had a little time to kill after the museum, so Michael took them out to the lake to throw rocks. That's always a hit!

No comments: