Monday, August 3, 2015

So July happened...


It's safe to say that this summer has gotten away from me. You probably picked up on that given I haven't posted anything in a long while.

A few things have happened over the past month -- Nana and Popper moved from Houston to Oklahoma, we finished t-ball season, went on a 10-day vacation to California, Gray attended two summer camps, my grandmother and uncle have been in the hospital, we took a weekend trip to Lake Tenkiller, celebrated a handful of family birthdays, threw a baby shower for my sister and somehow in there we managed to work and do basic life necessities like laundry.

I'm never one to wish away summer, but I will admit that the start of school and the structured schedule it brings will be welcomed this year. We've had a really fun summer and Gray has experienced a ton of new things at camps, in addition to making memories with all of his grandparents, but man, I'm worn out.

So let's hit the reset button for August and I promise I'll try to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

No comments: